Registration is OPEN for our Valentine Virtual Book Fook Fair event!
We are pleased to announce the "So This is Love" Virtual Book Fair starting Monday, February 13th and ending Sunday, February 19th so we can feature YOU!
We had a great turnout to our September Book Fair with almost 400 people visiting the Virtual Book Fair page!
Once again, this is a fundraiser for our RomanceLahoma conference on August 4th-5th, 2023. We can’t wait to bring you two days of amazing speakers giving workshops on all things romance writing, marketing, and publishing, and the opportunity to speak with agents and editors. It’s going to be an amazing conference, but alas, it comes with a price tag.
Space is limited for this virtual book fair event, so books will be displayed and accepted on a first come, first serve basis per category and our staggered enrollment policy. To entice readers to scroll through our book fair and visit your social media, we’ll be giving away a $25 Amazon gift card. The deadline for book registration is February 8th at 11:59 pm CST.
So here’s what you get:
1. YOUR BOOK promoted through our weeklong OKRWG Virtual Book Fair Facebook Event.
2. YOUR BOOK featured on our OKRWG Virtual Book Fair page with a link to YOUR SALES PAGE (Amazon, Smashwords, your webpage, etc.). YOU KEEP ALL THE PROFIT.
3. An uptick in traffic to YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA as people enter to win the $25 Amazon Gift Card.
4. An opportunity to NETWORK with other romance writers and readers during our Facebook event.
Here’s what we ask in return:
1. Pay $25 to fund our OKRWG RomanceLahoma: https://www.oklahomaromancewritersguild.com/romancelahoma
2. Spread the word about the event using your social media and newsletters.
a. We will advertise this event, but word of mouth is the best way to spread the word to multiple audiences. Though we cannot guarantee book sales, the more people who attend means a greater chance of everyone having a successful event.
3. Participation during our OKRWG Virtual Book Fair Facebook event. The more interactions we have, the more likely Facebook will recommend our event to additional readers. Reactions are great, but comments are better.
For more info on how it works, please visit our Virtual Book Fair webpage: